Job Ref: MR00001
Job Type: Permanent
Job Hours: Part Time
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Peterlee, County Durham, England
Salary: Market related
Contact Name: Mike Bones
Tel: 0191 565 4020
Velocity UK Ltd. are looking for a TPN administrator for a dynamic haulage company based in the Peterlee area, hours of work are Monday to Friday 0900 – 1800 then Monday – Friday 0700 – 1600 swapping on a weekly basis, you will also be required to work one Saturday every 4 weeks 0800 – 1200,
* Assist the TPN Manager with all Pallet Network operations, keeping up to date with changes to TPN systems and procedures to ensure the effectiveness of the department.
* Answer telephone calls to customers and provide information and PODs etc.
* To be cost aware and to ensure all extra work undertaken is costed out and charged accordingly.
* Manage drivers when they are on site particularly the morning shift to ensure rules and guidelines are being adhered to.
* Daily allocation of collections to suitable drivers to ensure all jobs are covered.
* Manage drivers time using the tracking system and report any issues to the TPN Manager.
* Ensuring drivers receive proper E-POD training, that the E-POD’s are used properly and kept up to date with current operating systems in line with Hub requirements.
* To help develop existing and new customer relationships.
* Provide proactive support to other departments when needed.
If this sounds like a job you could be interested in, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give Morgan a call on 0191 565 4020.
Share this Vacancy